Thursday, 19 June 2014

MAC 3D Glitter - New Shades


This is the most excited I've been for a MAC collection in a long time, even the Maleficent collection didn't really do it for me. But MAC have updated their 3D glitters with 7 new shades and I can't wait to go and try them out.

Basically from the descriptions on MAC's website, each of the shades has a '3D holographic multicoloured glitter' with a specific colour base. These new shades are, from left to right in the photo:
  • Silver
  • Black
  • Brass Gold
  • Lavender
  • Pale Mint
  • Pink
  • And Platinum.


I'm dying over the pale mint, and really want the platinum colour as well! I definitely need to get in store ASAP to swatch (and buy!). 

Comment below if you want to try any of these products? Or if you're excited by any of the other MAC collections?