Friday, 17 February 2012

Recently Purchased - Diva Batiste

Firstly, this is written and posted from an ipod so be leniant with spelling and grammar errors please. I can't even rotate it to make it any easier!


Anywho, on to the point of this post...Diva Batiste Dry Shampoo. I have been a loyal follower of Batiste since my first festival, coming up to 2 years ago now. About a month before i discovered how good dry shampoo was when I dyed my hair red and needed to hold the colour with less washes. I'd always heard of it being like in baby powder form and i was like hmmm, really? But Batiste Tropical converted me, after that I had Batoste Blush for literally a year, then when I went to repurchase, it wasn't in stock. SHOCK HORROR. I was outraged but tried the Tresemme Invisible, which was utterly visible but it did the job. I'd also tried the Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dry Shampoo, which smells amazzzinnnggg! But it didn't really do a brilliant job for me, i found my hair still looked a bit greasy and gross. Forgive my rambling, I'm going somewhere with this. Last week I needed to repurchase a dry shampoo, all out of other options and saw a Batiste i'd never tried before, Diva. I didn't read the scent description, chucked it in my basket because it looked pretty - and it's Batiste!! Anyway, it's the best smelling hair product i've owned before, really interesting fragrance. The description says:


'Batiste Diva Dry Shampoo, with a heady oriental fragrance....'


Oh god, words can't explain how much i love this smell. It's only £2 in Asda, so if you have (literally) a couple of quid spare give it a shot.